Tuesday, December 11, 2018

MARK 3-CPU, Point 4 Data corporation, rare vintage motherboard, year 1981

So, we just bought this.  Now, how to do something with it without the rest of the chassis or machine...this will be interesting.
..."pulled from a working Compaq server years ago"  Really?  How does that work?  Hopefully that is a misprint in this auction.  I can't imagine how that would work.


MARK 3-CPU, Point 4 Data corporation, rare vintage motherboard, year 1981

-for collection, TOP condition
-used, untested, but pulled from a working Compaq server years ago

So, I messaged the seller, and he has confirmed:

Hi Sir,
I am sorry it is wrong description, it was dismounted from terminal from an research lab many years ago...these were working ago....and when they decided to cancel and demolish these building I have saved some stuff.

I will keep all of you posted here. 


 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment